Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

It's almost cliché to talk about New Year's resolutions in January, but most people make them anyway. I've got my personal resolutions (I think losing weight has been at the top for about 5 years now), and my professional resolutions as well. But all the determination in the world will do no good if I have no process for acheiving it. If I don't monitor my calorie intake and have an exercise plan, nothing will become of my so-called 'resolution'. Being vague doesn't help either (how can one achieve 'being healthy'? What does that mean?).

My top 3 personal goals and resolutions for 2008:
1) Pay off current debt
2) Buy a treadmill and use it 3x per week
3) Go on a mission trip to Costa Rica with my church

A great website that shows popular goals is http://www.mygoals.com/about/pressRelease014.html#HF. It also provides templates for most common goals that some may have.

Tell us what your resolutions are! And more importantly, how you plan to achieve them!


-Kristen

No comments: